Apply for Sam’s club credit card (Mastercard) following complete application process of Sam’s Club® Business or Personal Credit Card. Apply for a great credit & reward card.
“How to I apply for Sam’s Club credit card” is a question you’re probably in search of. Find complete application process of Sam’s Club Business credit card (Mastercard) and Sam’s Club Direct account.
The Sam’s Club credit card application process is very simple and easy. The application method depends on what what you’ve decided to apply for. For instance, if you want to apply for Sam’s Club credit card (Mastercard), you need to visit your local club. And if you want to apply for a Sam’s Club Business credit card (Mastercard), you need to go online for that.
Already a CardMember? Learn to Make Sam’s Club Credit Card Payments
But, in order to apply for a Sam’s Club Direct account, contact Membership Services. However, in any case, you just need to fulfill following requirements in order to apply for Sam’s Club credit card.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- A clear credit record
The card is powered & issued by the Synchrony Bank for the loyal customers of the Sam’s Club. It is a cash back rewards card that lets cardholders earn back a part of their money spent. Please note some of the benefits before submitting Sam’s Club Application.
- 5% cash back on gas stations
- 3% cash back on dining at restaurants and travel
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee for usage
- Enhanced theft protection
- 24×7 easy online account management services
Apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card Online
Sams club cardholder can apply for the credit card online with their mobile or PC. Just need to connect to internet and visit the official link for Sams Club credit card application. The online application supports a Sam’s Club Business credit card or Mastercard. You can get instant approval by following the below steps.
Also Read: How to Access Sam’s Club Login Account?
- Visit the Application Page
- Compare cards, select a card and press the button “Apply Today“
- If you’re in hurry, press the “Check Out as Guest” button. But this is the old option. For now, press “Join now” link given just after “Not a Sam’s Club member? Non-members pay 10% more than members.” statement
- Select between sam’s plus, sam’s business, sam’s saving credit card by pressing “Join now” button given
- Answer “Are you a business owner?” in “yes” or “no” and press “Continue“
- Fill the form with required information, such as:
- First Name & Last Name
- Street Address
- City Name
- State Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Create your online profile for Sam’s Club credit card, that’s it!
Please Note that:
- To apply for Sam’s Club credit card (Mastercard), visit here or visit your local club.
- To apply for a Sam’s Club Business credit card (Mastercard), visit online here or visit your local Club.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Application on Phone
If you want to apply for a Sam’s Club Direct account, contacting Membership Services on phone is the best way. All you need is just to make a call at the following phone number and submit a Sam’s Club credit card application on phone.
Sam’s Club Phone Number: (888) 746-7726
Apply Visit Local Club
You cannot apply for Sam’s club credit card by mail or email. However, there are online local club you can visit to submit Sam’s club credit card application on address.
Cancel Credit Card
You can also contact Sam’s Club customer care to cancel your credit card application. However, before cancellation, please check the Application Status of your Sams credit card.
Check Application Status
Don’t forget you check application status after you’ve applied for Sam’s credit card. Please contact following addresses for check Sam’s Club card Application Status.
- Call: 888-746-7726
- Contact us page
Sam’s Club Credit Card Customer Service
Customers can also contact Sams club for instant help and assistance. They can call customer service number to help their problem with Sam’s club credit card solved. Simply contact customer service representative of Sam’s club by phone, by email, or by directly visiting the store.