Apply for WalMart Credit Card Online: Although there are many ways customers can chose to apply for Walmart credit card, but online application is the best one. You can apply for Walmart credit card online from anywhere 24/7. This is the way customers can choose to get instant response of approval or disapproval.
Moreover, with online application of Walmart credit card, customers can cancel the application anytime they want. And check Walmart credit card application status. That is why, online way to apply for Walmart credit card or MasterCard is considered most reliable and efficient way of application.
Online Application Requirements
There are requirements customers need to meet in order to apply for Wal-Mart credit card online. Some of them are:
- Applicant must be 18+ year old
- Must have SSN (Social Security Number)
- He/She must be the citizen of United States of America
- Must have online connection i.e. internet
So, if you’re interested to apply for Walmart credit card online, and meeting the requirements, please follow the below step by step guide.
Apply for WalMart Credit Card Online – Step by Step
1. Visit the official website of Walmart Card at: https://www.walmart.com
2. And click or tap button “Credit Card” given at the top menu bar
3. Slide, compare and pick the card you want to apply for
4. Sign in or Sign up for the Walmart account online
5. Fill the application form
6. Follow the application process and submit your application
Customers can also apply for Walmart CreditCard or MasterCard at:
- Any store register
- Jewelry kiosk
Please note: If you apply for Walmart card in a store via the register or kiosk and are approved, you will receive a Temporary Shopping Pass that is good for 24 hours ONLY at the store where you applied.
For more information on Walmart credit card online application, please contact Walmart Customer Care or make a call at Walmart Phone Number.