The Citi ThankYou Credit Card provides an online enroll portal for its customers so that they can easily apply for a new credit card at the comfort of their home. So we’ve provided step to step guidance on how to apply for a new credit card online. This credit card is targeted towards younger consumers with limited or no credit history. Students can earn up to 2,500 bonus points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of account opening.
Benefits of the card:
- Earn 2,500 bonus points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Students will get 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 months; after that, the variable APR will be 14.24% – 24.24%, based on their creditworthiness.
- Users will be rewarded with 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on purchases for dining at restaurants and entertainment.
- And 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 spent on other purchases.
- No annual fee
- The points earned by the users do not expire and can earn unlimited ThankYou Points as long as they keep purchasing through this credit card.
Users can redeem their points by visiting “thankyou.com” where your rewards are just a few clicks away, or they can redeem points by calling 1–800–THANKYOU (1–800–842–6596). To apply for the credit card, firstly, the user should be at least 18 years of age. They should have a valid US street Address. And lastly, they need to have a valid Social Security Number. Once they’ve all this, the customers will be able to apply for the credit card. For guidance regarding the application procedure, follow the steps given below.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Citi ThankYou Credit Card, the user will have to go to the application page [citi.com] and click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The users will be guided to the next page where they’ve to click on ‘Next Step‘ to start the application process.
Step 3- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their personal information.
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 4- The users will have to provide their ‘School Information’ and ‘Alternative/Family Contact Info’.
Step 5- Next, the user will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Please select a secure word something that only you would know.
Step 6- After providing a security word, the user will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’ and have to add an ‘Authorized User’.
- Total Annual Income
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Accounts Currently Held
Step 7- Finally, the users will have to review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Customer Care Support:
- Phone Number: 1-800-347-4934
- General Correspondence- CitiBusiness Customer Service P.O. Box 62356 2 3 5 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6235
- Contact Link