Walmart Credit Card Payment: Get a $10 eGift Card. When you make your first Walmart Pay, purchase with your Walmart Credit Card. Because you can make Walmart Card payment through multiple ways. Make your Walmart credit card payment on time to avoid fee penalty, or extra interest. Pay full or due, always pay on time to earn points, and win rewards.
Walmart Credit Card Payment Options
As told, Walmart Credit Card holders can make their card payments through multiple ways. Make payment offline or online, it’s up to you. You can pay your Walmart card online with secure login, by e-Payment, by phone, by mail, in a store, or using CheckFree method. Please learn all the payment options facilitated by Walmart Credit Card below.
Method 1 – Online Payment
One of the easiest, fastest and most famous way of making Walmart Credit Card payment is online method. You can use this options wherever you are, as long as you have PC, mobile phone with working internet. You can pay your bills and make payments simply with Walmart online login service. Please learn easy to understand steps given below.
- Visit Walmart Credit Card Account Page for online payment.
- Provide the login details (username and password) in the relevant fields.
- Finally click or tap the button “Sign in now” to access your online account.
- Follow the instructions to make a payment. Good luck!
- If you are not enrolled yet for an online account, please click or tap “enroll now” and follow the instructions for a successful registration.
Method 2 – E-Payment
E-Payment refers to online payment through your bank. It must be first set up directly with your bank account. You must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible for paying Walmart CreditCard ePayment.
- Bank Name (Must be based in United States)
- Checking account number
- Bank routing number (The first nine numbers from the left at the bottom of your checks.)
Also Learn: How to Apply for WalMart Credit Card?
You can sign in to your Walmart Credit Card Account to set up your e-Payment.
Methods 3 – By Phone
Making Walmart Credit Card by phone call is free if you use the automated payment method. However, a $10 service charge will be applied in case of choosing a representative assistance with your bill payment. Please make call at following phone numbers.
- For Walmart Credit Card: 1-877-294-7880
- For Walmart MasterCard: 1-866-611-1148
Method 4 – By Mail
If you would like to pay your Walmart Credit Card by mail, please send your payment to the following given address:
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
Method 5 – Pay in a Store
Visit any nearest Walmart store and make your credit or master card payment at the Customer Service desk directly. If you are a Sam’s Club remember, then you can also make a payment at any Sam’s Club location. Remember to visit the store in operational hours, and working days. Please note that card payments made in a store will be posted within 24-48 hours of the transaction.
Keep visiting us to get most updated information on WalMart online payment on credit card and other payment channels.